9.15.2008

Busy Weekend

We had a fabulously busy weekend! My sister flew into town on Friday afternoon and was finally able to meet the little guy. My brother lives down here, so it was great to have both of them around at the same time. Saturday morning we hit the Farmer's Market, which I can't believe I've never been to before! It's awesome!


Brind'Amour gets some R&R after searching endlessly for the perfect eggplants


We went to dinner on Saturday night which would have been smooth sailing if it didn't take so long to get a table and to get our food. By the time our food arrived it was time for feeding and diaper attention for the little one, which left me looking a little disheveled...but it was still great to get out of the house and get a little dolled up. Sunday we hung out by the pool and did some shopping, then had eggplant parmesan made from the eggplants I got at the Farmer's Market. All in all a great weekend--I was sad to see it end. This is my first full week home alone with the tyke...so far so good! He's still sleeping great at night, so I feel fairly rested, and he weighed in at 9lbs 6 ounces yesterday! Beefcake!


My boy and I


Aunt Dria finally gets to meet her new nephew

No comments: