9.11.2008

Almost 1 Week!!

It's hard to believe that a week ago right now I was preparing for the worst and greatest time of my life. The whole giving birth gig was pretty much the most difficult thing I've ever done, but never has pain been forgotten so quickly. Today was my first day home alone with my little guy and we've been busy beavers, starting with a nice walk this morning so Mom could get some exercise:




Then it was off to run some errands, and now we're back at home maxin' and relaxin.' His napping skills are inspiring...and this compliment comes from a "professional sleeper" herself!




And here's a shout out to Dad, who had to return to work today. We're looking forward to the weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how his face keeps changing! Still so cute~~even cuter!
"Gram" -- or Boppee, as the other grandkids refer to me.