7.10.2007

This one goes out to my brother...

Teaguer, if you're reading this, do you remember this game??




I got Ted this video game compilation for his birthday and let him open it early because I was bored and hoping he'd let me play it. He fired it up last night and we stumbled upon "Sky Kid" which I immediately remembered playing as a kid once I saw the screen and heard the music. We had a riot, and I won't tell you how long we played for, but I will mention that I can barely move my hands this morning from video game control overuse. I love it that these companies are bringing back the classics to play on the new machines! It makes your brain explode a little bit because you aren't using the old school controllers that your hands and thumbs remember, but you get the hang of it quickly. I've said it before and I'll say it again...they just don't make video games like they used to. Hit me with an old Nintendo classic any day.

Teaguer, if you're bored, I suggest you pick this one up!

1 comment:

Beekeebear said...

Oh my God, you can download old Nintendo games on the Wii. We've been playing Bomberman and old-school (original) Super Mario Brothers. Awesome!