10.02.2007

Wedding Countdown: 18 days.

Wow, it's sort of lame that I haven't posted in so long, but I have been busy counting down the days until the wedding. There have been a few projects as of late that I've wanted to post about, but I would have to show pictures of things that would spoil surprises for Ted, so I had to hold back. At this point in the planning I feel like everything is pretty much taken care of and ready to roll. I've been feeling quite calm and ready for the big day to arrive. Ted and I keep talking about how everyone always asks "Are you getting nervous??" with a tone that suggests one of us is ready to bolt. I can say with complete confidence that the only things I'll be nervous about on the day of the wedding is walking down the isle without tripping or making a weird face in all of my pictures, and being able to take a deep breath in my gown without splitting the seams. Other than that? I'm sound as a pound and ready to go. Ted claims that if he was nervous about getting married then we wouldn't be getting married, which is a very Ted thing to say if you know him.
In regards to preparations, boxes are packed and stacked in my closet, dresses are ironed and ready to transport, gifts are wrapped, and supplies are organized and ready to be utilized. We have fairly busy schedules until we leave for the wedding, which is great because I'm so excited I'm might spontaneously combust soon. Some of the girls from work are throwing me a bachelorette weekend, so I have that to look forward to and will get out of town the weekend before the wedding so I don't stare at the clock counting down the hours.
So, that's it on this end! I may or may not have anything to say in the next 18 days, but will surely post pictures of the event when we get back!

No comments: