10.09.2007

Still not nervous!

11 days to go! I forgot to mention in my last post that it's like Christmas over here! There are new packages on the doorstep almost every day! Sometimes more than one! One day I came home and there were four giant boxes on our doorstep. It's been awesome. Today at work one of my patients gave us this gorgeous ceramic platter. I'm so in love with it! It's totally me, and she doesn't really even know me, you know? So thoughtful of her. She also gave us some macaroons from this great bakery in the area, but I ate them. Don't tell Ted.



I also bought myself a present! I've been a fan of Camilla Engman for a year or two now, but have never been able to get my hands on any of her prints because they always seem to be sold out. There was this one with a red fox that I was in love with. Well, the other day she put some more in my shop and I was able to score a four pack of her prints. So fabulous! Can't wait to frame and hang them!






In other news, it's hockey season! Yahoo! Ted and I kicked things off last Friday at the 'Canes v. Penguins game. Good times were had by all...it's good to see the boys back on the ice.

No comments: