8.13.2008

The Latest.

38 weeks today and no baby yet. We're not talking about that anymore. Must. Concentrate. On. Something. Else.

So, some pictures of what we've been up to the past month or so:


We saw Dave Attell at the local comedy club and he was high-larious. We love this comedy club because if you go and have dinner before the show you get priority seating...in a super small venue. So basically you get to sit a few feet away from the comedian. It's so much fun.


Teague & Mindy


The T-Bone and I


I have also managed to pack my bag for the hospital, but not without the help of our inspector Mortimer. He made sure I had enough socks and undies and that I wasn't forgetting anything.




Thaaaaaat's pretty much it. At all other times I can be found on the couch eating watermelon or pacing the house in the middle of the night wishing for an early labor. But we're not talking about that anymore.

2 comments:

Stephanie Mac said...

I've been thinking of you guys! I'm waiting for the call from Maggie to tell me the good news :)
Sending vibes your way......c'mon Baby B!!!

Jaime said...

Hope this note finds you in labor! :) Thinking of you and Ted and Baby B. Baby Boy A. has been moving around so much, I can't remember NOT feeling him! It's a trip. Good thoughts to you guys! We can't wait to hear the news when it comes.