6.14.2008

Race For the Cure

Teddy had his race this morning and did great! We are in a "Code Red" air pollution situation down here due to the wildfire, but they went ahead with the race anyway (you couldn't smell or see the smoke at all today, despite the "code"). Ted rocked it out and finished strong...


Go Teddy!


Check out the lady next to him. Looks like she's glad it's over.


Re-hydratin'


Thanks to everyone who sponsored him! We had a great time and I'd like to run it with him next year.

It's a pretty big "to do" down here...thousands of people were there and they had all sorts of booths to walk around to and check out. One booth was giving away pink capes. Guess who had to have one? He's been wearing it all day.



As you can see, it was a fun day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO TED!!!!!!! Funny tho, I wasn't looking at the lady next to him but I thought TED looked as tho HE was glad the race was over...........YOU DID GOOD!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Ted - way to go! Sorry we missed it. Next year maybe I'll run it with you. I want my own pink cape.

Anonymous said...

They posted the results. My chip time was 32:09. Yes, I was VERY glad the race was over!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go SMAR!!! Proud of ya!