2.12.2008

Are You Sick of Baby Pictures Yet? You Better Buckle Up...

I know, I know, the kid's not even out of the womb. What can I say? We're excited over here! I had another doctor's appointment today with an ultrasound. This ultrasound tech was the coolest. She spent about 2 minutes taking the pictures I was there for and then about 30 minutes messing around showing me the baby from every angle possible. She was taking awesome 3D pictures which blew my mind...and then? She turns it up a notch with some 4D images...which are 3D pictures in live motion! I saw Baby B rockin' and rollin' and whatnot in there. It was so awesome. I tried to get her to let me take video on my phone but it's not allowed. T-Bone is totally jealous. BUT, she burned me a cd of about 30 images, some of which you can see below. Baby B is looking great and growing a mile a minute. Measuring right on time he/she was over 6cm long today! Crazy talk! I will be 12 weeks along tomorrow. Happy day!









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CRAZY!!! When do they get their parts? You know, like the boy/girl parts?

BJ

Anonymous said...

How amazing! Keep 'em coming, I love it!

Donald Wagner said...

Well, the first pic is a spitting image of your brother Teague, curled up on the couch in his little nest. And he was just home here the other night (curled up on the couch); so the image is a fresh one in my mind, arm by his face & all! Even his legs poking out of his belly.

But the fifth image is definitely a striking likeliness of Tedinski. Notice the right arm swiping the nose, cleaning off the snot, just like a tranny hockey player does on the ice rink, and its elbow & arm swollen from the recent, sudden forceful trauma from a "high stick", and the seeming lacerations from the 100 mph puck! And notice the left hand, its fingers curled and corkscrewed, as if recoiling from a series of missed notes and bad mid-tones of bastardized maneuvers on an electric guitar fret, having NO CLUE what the hell that experimental cellar full of noise is outside the womb. Poor kid, getting totally "slayed" and "shredded" by pre-production, cross-merchandizing, ostinato riffs from Magnificent Obsession.

I know the Brind'Amour can't wait for DKDUBB to come and rescue him/her with some relaxing-mellow, acoustic, old hippy tunes, and demonstrate correct chord changes.

Beekeebear said...

I think your baby just mooned me.

Beekeebear said...

tranny hockey player?

Donald Wagner said...

Yeah, tranny hockey player! Ask Ted about the erotomaniac and tribadistic behaviors in the hockey locker rooms. That's way the kid is mooning you, Beekeebear.

Anonymous said...

That's a Byrnes baby--wow-looks just like the babies of years past-but, gee, I'd be careful with those locker room references cause it could be a girl Byrnes!!! Hate to think of that sweet little baby as a tranny...
The pictures are great and pretty soon I bet we all will know what we are getting cause those pics are clear as day
Donnie Iris rocks!!!! Keep playing Ted..cause the Byrnes baby is headed for greatness!!!!!